This is my first winter in Reno, NV. The temperature is colder than my fridge. I managed to walk around the neighborhood despite of it. I love seeing all this new stuff, this white winter wonderland. It’s not glorious like Boston or Mammoth. But this is good enough for me for my introduction.
2014 has been a great year. To compile it together with my sister:
- I got married in Maui
- I moved to Reno
- Some friends created new business with me: CDM Creative
- Doug, Rosa’s husband, turned 50
- 10th year anniversary for Doug and Rosa
- Got introduced to Morningstar Ministry and their pastors
- Got introduced to more deeply serious, similar-goaled people and prophets
- Met Eric Moen (who is this guy, I’m still wondering sometime)
- Got pregnant
- Got a visit from bapak Andereas Samudera in LA
- Rosa started a new successful business
There are probably more stuff that happened, I will remember more later.
2015 is going to be a greater year for us all. For America as well. I can already see, that this year:
- Have baby, doh.
- Meet Lance Wallnau, Dave Yarnes, maybe a glimpse of Rick Joyner and his puppy
- Rosa will get pregnant .. mmm =) where do I get this from?